Last update: 06/12/2018
Entrance A: via Vedano 5, Monza - for vehicles and by foot
Entrance B: via S. Maria delle Selve, Biassono - only for vehicles
REAL TIME TRAFFIC
BY CAR OR MOTORBIKE
How to reach the circuit
- - From Piazzale Maciachini Milan: Via Valassina, Via Enrico Fermi, Milan Meda highway to the junction with tangenziale North. Then follow the signs;
- - From Milano Piazzale Loreto: Viale Monza until the junction with Via B.Buozzi, Viale A. Gramsci to the junction with the tangenziale North. Then follow the signs.;
- - From Turin: A4 Highway, Tangenziale West towards Venezia exit Cormano, Milano-Meda highway to the junction with the tangenziale North. Then follow the signs;
- - From Como / Varese: Highway A8-A9 Como / Milan-Varese to Saronno, then State Road 527, then follow signs;
- - From Genoa: A7 Genoa-Milan Milan tangenziale west towards Torino-Venezia, at the fork TO-VE Venezia take direction, then exit Cormano, Milano-Meda highway to the junction with the tangenziale North. Then follow the signs;
- - From Florence / Bologna: Highway A1 Florence / Bologna-Milan Milan tangenziale East following the signs to the exit Vimercate. Then follow the signs;
- - From Brenner / Venice: Highway A4 to Milano, exit Agrate Brianza, at the roundabout take SP 121 Viale Industrie, then continue following the signs for SP 13 to the Brianteo stadium. Then follow the signs.
CAMPER AND CARAVANS
During the week of the rally, MonzaCamping will be open. Discounted Monza Rally Show tickets for MonzaCamping guests. For more information click here.
It’s not possible to enter in the circuit by bike. The service staff will direct cyclists in some parks.
Monza Station is located in Via Caduti del Lavoro and is the main railway junction of the Brianza. It is located on the Milan-Chiasso, reached by suburban train lines S8, S9 and S11, and is the terminus of the lines to Lecco and Molteno.
The station is about 6.6 km from the Autodromo and can be reached by bus or on foot.
The city of Monza is not served by the subway, but you can take line 1 of the Milan Metro, get off at Sesto1 Maggio FS and then take the bus that stops at Monza Z221.
From all over Italy
From the district
- - Connection Monza-Vedano: Bus 204 from Corso Milano (near Monza Station) for Vedano (Entrance Circuit A, Gate Vedano). Paid service. If you need help, you can write via Whatsapp to the telephone number 349/9361856;
- - Connection Monza-Biassono: Bus 221 (Sixth Line-Carate) from Corso Milano (near Monza Station) for Biassono (Entrance Circuit B, Porta S. Maria delle Selve). Paid service. If you need help, you can write via Whatsapp to the telephone number 349/9361856;
Rental vehicles with drivers and taxis may pause at the entrance but not loiter. All persons on board (except the driver) must be in possession of a valid entrance pass. You can call your taxi in Monza by the smartphone app appTaxi, dowload it at this link, or calling the number +39 039-36379.
Once you have landed, we suggest you to reach the Milan railway stations where trains will be available for Monza.
Linate airport is located east of Milan, it is located approx 10 km from the center of Milan and about 25 km from the Autodromo Nazionale Monza.
- - • Connection with the Milan Central Station: STARFLY shuttle run every 30 minutes (ticket purchased on board);
- - • Connections into the city: urban bus 73;
- - • Connection with Monza: minibus Alimonza (info and reservations: Tel. +39 039 3908983- +39 039 322306).
Airport Contact: call center 02 74852200 | 02 6690351 | www.milanolinate-airport.com
The Malpensa Airport is located in the direction of Lake Maggiore, about 40 km from Milan and 50 km from the Autodromo.
- - Connection with Milan Malpensa Express, train connecting Terminal 1 directly with the Cadorna station in Milan (MM1 – MM2);
- - Connection with Monza: minibus Alimonza (info and reservations: Tel. +39 039 3908983- +39 039 322306).
Airport Contact: 02 74852200 | www.milanomalpensa-airport.com
Orio al Serio
The international airport of Orio al Serio is located north-east of Milan, it is about 5 km from Bergamo, Milan and 45 from 40 dall’Autodromo.
- - Connection with the Milan Central Station: Shuttle service Highway, Servizio navetta Locatelli;
- - Connection with Monza: minibus Alimonza only for groups of at least 6 passengers (info and reservations: Tel. +39 039 3908983- +39 039 322306).
Airport Contact: Tel. 035 326323